Once you try these Copycat Chocolate Chip Brownie Larabar Bites I have no doubt that you’ll fall in love with this sweat treat that also doubles as a healthy snack. This homemade recipe only has 5 ingredients, including walnuts and dates. What are you waiting for? Grab your food processor and let me show you how to make them.
These little bites of yummy goodness are amazing and they don’t last long in my house. I tell people that I think these larabar bites will keep in the refrigerator for a month but I’ve honestly never been able to test them because they never last longer than a week in our house. Yes, they’re that good!
Fun Facts About Dates
Dates are a natural sweetener, high in fiber, lower cholesterol and also a natural energy booster.
Copycat Chocolate Chip Brownie Larabar Bites
1 1/3 cup Medjool Dates, pitted
1 cup Walnuts
4 tablespoons Cocoa
1/3 cup Chocolate Chips
1 teaspoon Vanilla
Water, as needed
- Blend the dates, walnuts, cocoa and vanilla in your food processor.
- Add in chocolate chips and blend again.
- At this point your ingredients should be finely ground.
- If the ingredients are dry (falling through your fingers when you pick them up) and don’t naturally form into a ball you’ll need to add water until your mixture forms a doughy consistency. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time and mix well.
- Using a small scoop, form the mixture into balls.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
You’re family is going to love these copycat chocolate chip brownie larabar bites and you’ll love how healthy and easy they are to make!