This Banana Pudding is one of those desserts that melts in your mouth at first bite! It’s the best I’ve ever eaten and a super easy dessert!
2 small packages of vanilla or banana instant pudding
Box of vanilla wafers
16 oz cool whip, thawed
8 oz cream cheese (at room temperature)
4 cups of milk
1 can of sweetened condensed milk
2 small packages of Vanilla or Banana Instant Pudding
Box of Vanilla Wafers
16 oz Cool Whip, thawed
8 oz Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
4 cups of Milk
1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Mix together the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth.
- In another bowl, mix together milk and instant pudding as directed on package. Add this to the cream cheese mixture. Fold in 8 oz of cool whip.
- Layer vanilla wafers and bananas in a large dish (I used a 3 quart baking dish).
- Top with half of the pudding mixture.
- Repeat with the vanilla wafers, bananas and remaining pudding mixture.
- Top with remaining cool whip and chill for 2-3 hours before serving.