Is your phone storage always full? Let me show you how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac. I promise it’s super easy!
You’re trying to take a picture on your iPhone when you receive the dreaded error message that your storage is full. Ugh! You know you need to move the pictures from your phone but it takes forever. That is until now, my friend!
I’m going to show you how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac. If you’re like me and have been emailing them one by one to yourself, this simple solution is going to save you tons of time.
Let’s jump right in shall we?
1. Connect your iPhone to your Mac using a USB cord.
2. Click on the Applications folder on your Mac desktop.
3. Scroll down your list of applications, find Image Capture and open it.
4. Click on Import To and choose where you would like to import your pictures.
5. Load your photos to your external hard drive.
Instead of using up tons of space on my computer’s hard drive I always transfer my pictures to my external hard drive. Any time I want to access my pictures all I have to do is plug in my external hard drive – easy peasy!
If you choose to use an external hard drive you will need to choose the Other option under Import To.
- Choose your external hard drive under Devices
- Choose the folder where you would like to store your photos. (I created one called Photos.)
- Click the Choose button.
6. Click the Import (or Import All) button.
*Tip: To choose more than one picture hold down the Shift button on your keyboard and click on the photos you’d like to import.
I told you it was going to be super simple. Now you know how to transfer pictures from iPhone to Mac and save yourself a ton of time!